Hosting your feed for free on Dropbox
feeds with style for mobile phones
One way to publish your new feed is to use Dropbox as your file storage in the cloud. That’s exactly what Dropbox offers. Any file you upload to your Dropbox Public folder has its own URL.
- Create your feed using RSSmachine
- Sign up for a free Dropbox account if you haven’t already.
- Upload your RSS and CSS files made using RSSmachine to your Dropbox Public folder.
- Select the RSS file (filename.xml), select 'Copy public link', and save the URL.
- Copy the shorten Dropbox link while you’re at it.
- Now go tell the world about your new feed.
A group of people can collaborate by sharing a Dropbox file. With Dropbox you can update your feed from a cell phone or computer, any time anywhere. In some cases you not want your feed to be public.
RSSmachine is an RSS 2.0 template, 10 CSS style sheets, an XSL file, and an OPML file. Unlike other feeds, those made with RSSmachine are designed to reach mobile audiences.
Click here to download RSSmachine
You are encouraged to edit, tweak, update, improve, mashup, mix, and modify the files in RSSmachine all you want under the Creative Commons terms. Please do. We want you to. There are comments in the template code waiting for you.